Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forza 4 painter employment opportunity

Go down 
+7
MosukeKodoSan
MichaelC
Volkswagen Yo
Falken HD
RyanHappyHands
DYNAMO
modderzwarehouse
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
modderzwarehouse
Wakaba

Forza 4 painter employment opportunity Empty
PostSubject: Forza 4 painter employment opportunity   Forza 4 painter employment opportunity I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 1:23 am

We're looking to put together a few modded car packs with unique paints however we need a painter to come on board to help with the project.

Applicants must be over 18
must have paypal
must be able to paint all different styles
must have xbox live
must not be banned

What we are looking for is someone to create something unique for our customers. In return you will be sent the pre-modded cars to keep and paint on.

We've not set a price on this however for every sale made using your paints you will receive a payment via paypal for a percentage of the sale price. If you wish to remain annonymous you can send me a private message and I'll see it there.

Basically if you'd like to be considered for this we can provide the lucky applicant annonymity so that no one outside of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] staff knows your gamertag. (unless it's known on here)

If you'd like to apply simply post 3 pictures of your work (must be your own work entirely).

Once we have enough applicants a winner will be decided.
Back to top Go down
DYNAMO
Wakaba
DYNAMO

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4 painter employment opportunity   Forza 4 painter employment opportunity I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 2:24 am

What do you mean all different styles like wide bodies and liveries ?
Back to top Go down
modderzwarehouse
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4 painter employment opportunity   Forza 4 painter employment opportunity I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 2:25 am

Race and fantasy if you do wide bodies too that's a bonus
Back to top Go down
RyanHappyHands
Mr. DIY
RyanHappyHands

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4 painter employment opportunity   Forza 4 painter employment opportunity I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 2:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4 painter employment opportunity   Forza 4 painter employment opportunity I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 2:58 am

Thanks Ryan Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/andy.madej
Volkswagen Yo
Mr. DIY
Volkswagen Yo

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4 painter employment opportunity   Forza 4 painter employment opportunity I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 4:25 am

Can I be a painter?

Forza 4 painter employment opportunity 7427141380_4896e45c5a_z
DSC_0335 by ForzaTuner, on Flickr
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4 painter employment opportunity   Forza 4 painter employment opportunity I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 4:33 am

For being 18, I ask, is it because you don't like 13 year old kids to do business or legal stuff? Haha Idc just wondering
Back to top Go down
modderzwarehouse
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4 painter employment opportunity   Forza 4 painter employment opportunity I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 8:40 am

Well, you're supposed to be 18 to have a PayPal account. Although you are right if I had my way anyone under 18 would not be aloud on Xbox and be limited to a Nintendo Wii or DS lol
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4 painter employment opportunity   Forza 4 painter employment opportunity I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 11:02 am

modderzwarehouse wrote:
Well, you're supposed to be 18 to have a PayPal account. Although you are right if I had my way anyone under 18 would not be aloud on Xbox and be limited to a Nintendo Wii or DS lol
hahahaha.......
but how would we keep such high kdr's on cod if the 10 year olds were not running around with rpg's and trying to quick scope in the middle of the maps?
Back to top Go down
modderzwarehouse
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4 painter employment opportunity   Forza 4 painter employment opportunity I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 11:07 am

Because people like me occasionally I play and I suck at it. I try not to play too often otherwise there'd be no one left on Xbox LOL
Back to top Go down
modderzwarehouse
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4 painter employment opportunity   Forza 4 painter employment opportunity I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 11:46 am

Just had a slight change of plan with this. Instead of sending your pictures I'll put your skills to task on a difficult project. Inbox me your gamertag's to enter and i'll send you 3 cars

gumpert apollo pick up truck - with jedi tail lights (difficulty high due to lack of space)

Toyota supra gt500 racecar - no spoiler or front bumper (already really wide so could be interesting)

suzuki sx4 monster - no spoiler or bumpers (this car just looks cool)

the challenge - you must paint a widebody, a fantasy and a race livery. You choose which you do on each car.

No spam vinyls or hacked designs, must be all your own work. However if you wish to enter as a team you can do however you must decide which team member takes the payment.

the best designer gets the job. You get to keep the modded car too so it's not all for nothing.

I'll put pics of the cars up in a bit
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4 painter employment opportunity   Forza 4 painter employment opportunity I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 11:56 am

Can I see a picture of the "Truck"? Haha, and I might be up for this, but wouldn't want to be payed for it
Back to top Go down
FuBaRWales
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4 painter employment opportunity   Forza 4 painter employment opportunity I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 11:58 am

PM
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4 painter employment opportunity   Forza 4 painter employment opportunity I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 11:59 am

And I could do the widebody...Me and another QD painter could whip up something
Back to top Go down
modderzwarehouse
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4 painter employment opportunity   Forza 4 painter employment opportunity I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 12:17 pm

No you don't get paid for this one. The way it would work is once we have all the cars in the pack built, tuned and painted with all the mods on. We'll then be releasing them as a pack.

Those cars will then be sold on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and you'll get paid on each sale.

The only people that would get the paints would be paying customers.
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4 painter employment opportunity   Forza 4 painter employment opportunity I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 12:24 pm

So would I be able to try this?
Back to top Go down
modderzwarehouse
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4 painter employment opportunity   Forza 4 painter employment opportunity I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 12:26 pm

I'll be posting pics of all three within a few hours.
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4 painter employment opportunity   Forza 4 painter employment opportunity I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 12:28 pm

Ok...The cars your talking about?
Back to top Go down
modderzwarehouse
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4 painter employment opportunity   Forza 4 painter employment opportunity I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 12:29 pm

sure but remember you have 3 cars to paint

gumpert apollo pickup
toyota supra gt500 racecar
suzuki sx4 monster

one with a race livery
one with a fantasy livery
one with a widebody

you just decide which paint goes on which car.
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4 painter employment opportunity   Forza 4 painter employment opportunity I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 12:32 pm

Ahhh...Ill see then
Back to top Go down
Volkswagen Yo
Mr. DIY
Volkswagen Yo

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4 painter employment opportunity   Forza 4 painter employment opportunity I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 5:47 pm

I am also curious about this apollo pickup.
Back to top Go down
FuBaRWales
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4 painter employment opportunity   Forza 4 painter employment opportunity I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 5:55 pm

Curious lol but with the banning nazis on patrol will you get to see it
Back to top Go down
modderzwarehouse
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4 painter employment opportunity   Forza 4 painter employment opportunity I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 5:56 pm

I'm not gonna post anymore modded stuff on here incase i get anyone else banned but i will restart it on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] as i know that's set to private register without using your gamertag.
Back to top Go down
modderzwarehouse
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4 painter employment opportunity   Forza 4 painter employment opportunity I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:58 pm

Here's the link to the contest you may have to register.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
modderzwarehouse
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4 painter employment opportunity   Forza 4 painter employment opportunity I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:19 pm

Forza 4 painter employment opportunity F3
Forza 4 painter employment opportunity F4

here's the gumpert for those of you who wanted to see it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4 painter employment opportunity   Forza 4 painter employment opportunity I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forza 4 painter employment opportunity
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next