Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forza 4 painter employment opportunity

Go down 
+7
MosukeKodoSan
MichaelC
Volkswagen Yo
Falken HD
RyanHappyHands
DYNAMO
modderzwarehouse
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

Forza 4 painter employment opportunity - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza 4 painter employment opportunity   Forza 4 painter employment opportunity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:31 pm

Take this off this forum right now. BNB can get shut down if all of this gets seen.
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
BNBPD
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4 painter employment opportunity   Forza 4 painter employment opportunity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:33 pm

As stated by Fubar "Grow a pair". With the amount of stuff we have on here there is no hope.
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Master Mechanic
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4 painter employment opportunity   Forza 4 painter employment opportunity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:35 pm

Just saying...
Back to top Go down
modderzwarehouse
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4 painter employment opportunity   Forza 4 painter employment opportunity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:47 pm

They can't shut the site down at all no matter how much they try. Trust me they sent me a cease and desist notice on my old site a few years back i just send an email back saying "F*** off"

After that never heard anymore.
Back to top Go down
TXSCHMIDT
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4 painter employment opportunity   Forza 4 painter employment opportunity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:53 pm

They won't shut the site down but, they might ban every member guilty or not. T10 CAN GO TO HELL!
Back to top Go down
TXSCHMIDT
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4 painter employment opportunity   Forza 4 painter employment opportunity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:55 pm

And to all the people that said Forza engine doesn't support open wheeled cars, well that photo just proved them wrong! haha.
Back to top Go down
FuBaRWales
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4 painter employment opportunity   Forza 4 painter employment opportunity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 7:34 pm

Think the banning is having T10's desired effect people just scared now.... Pictures dead no more coolness n how can they shut down the site I swear some people truly are fear mongers.....

There a game developing company not god!

I'm not banned as I HAVE NOT downloaded nothing I'm still away I wana see if they have banned me anyway lol fm4 is dead either way it's nothing new its surviving off its die hard fans which there now persecuting!

And I'm not holding my breath for FM5 the franchise has got gradually worse I miss FM2 and the feeling I had when I played that and the sense of community.

T10 has taken franchise I loved smeared it with shit then cooked it in a bowl of cats piss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4 painter employment opportunity   Forza 4 painter employment opportunity - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forza 4 painter employment opportunity
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2