Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[VENT] Why i hate the moderators and phred at fm.net..

Go down 
+13
Cougar
MosukeKodoSan
MichaelC
Falken HD
Secret
XxDeLegendxX
M1KE0
END Cody
l iAlexxx l
Skyler
DB BeeDee
Impulse
Hoonmob
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hoonmob
Junkyard Junkie
Hoonmob

[VENT] Why i hate the moderators and phred at fm.net.. Empty
PostSubject: [VENT] Why i hate the moderators and phred at fm.net..   [VENT] Why i hate the moderators and phred at fm.net.. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:32 am

Some of you may know, but my account 3 YEARS AGO had communication privlages removed for 1 year, i was NOT banned. After countless attempts of trying to communicate with phred or any of the moderators after that year passed, my account which had said privlages removed got suspended on xbox live due to billing issues. I was bored with that account and couldnt be assed to change my billing and all that jazz so i made a new xbox live account. I then posted a few times on fm.net no problems, then all of a sudden banned for ban dodging...Really? i wasnt even banned how could i dodge a ban that never existed? Then yesterday i logged onto fm.net to download pictures and noticed i could post all of a sudden under moderation like a new user, so i made a post on fm.net. I log on tonight to see if it had gone through and i get Server error etc etc which i got last time i was banned.

Im sick and tired of it, im not doing anything wrong im not posting flaming some random noob or anything im just posting like you normally would, post pictures in the SYDC thread or post in my team thread. Im not trying to start problems hell ive grown up in the last 3 years and realized what i did to originally get my account privlages removed was stupid of me and immature but like i said it was only supposed to be for a year.

I really really cant stand being lied to by someone who is a representative of turn 10. If i was permabanned in the first place i wouldnt care at all.

If anyone has a moderator as a friend can you please try and plead my case with them? Thank you. /end rant
Back to top Go down
http://forzadriftsociety.wordpress.com
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: [VENT] Why i hate the moderators and phred at fm.net..   [VENT] Why i hate the moderators and phred at fm.net.. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:41 am

Dude, the FM.net forums suck. They're just a bunch of power hungry SOB's with no lives.
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
BNBPD
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: [VENT] Why i hate the moderators and phred at fm.net..   [VENT] Why i hate the moderators and phred at fm.net.. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 9:38 am

Phred is a d!ck i sent him e-mails and messages on xbox and got no reply and i also sent like 2 other mods e-mails and i got nothing, my 3 year old nephew could moderate a forum better than the " T10 Community Team " and his laptop is a fishers price !
Back to top Go down
Hoonmob
Junkyard Junkie
Hoonmob

PostSubject: Re: [VENT] Why i hate the moderators and phred at fm.net..   [VENT] Why i hate the moderators and phred at fm.net.. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 1:21 pm

^^ LAWL!
Back to top Go down
Skyler
Oil Changer
Skyler

PostSubject: Re: [VENT] Why i hate the moderators and phred at fm.net..   [VENT] Why i hate the moderators and phred at fm.net.. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 2:58 pm

Yeah I don't fully understand why they are idiots, and the whole moderation thing... They approve every post anyways even when people make 20 posts, why even have moderation if they don't use it.
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
BNBPD
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: [VENT] Why i hate the moderators and phred at fm.net..   [VENT] Why i hate the moderators and phred at fm.net.. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:07 pm

The night i got banned i think phred was on his period i also hate how they are so arrogant when we make a tiny mistake.

Good thread Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: [VENT] Why i hate the moderators and phred at fm.net..   [VENT] Why i hate the moderators and phred at fm.net.. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 7:40 pm

Yeah, they don't admit when they're wrong. I got banned for saying "good luck" to a few drifters doing a 1v1 battle. That lasted for a week and it's been over a month, and I'm STILL moderated.
Back to top Go down
l iAlexxx l
l iAlexxx l

PostSubject: Re: [VENT] Why i hate the moderators and phred at fm.net..   [VENT] Why i hate the moderators and phred at fm.net.. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 8:11 pm

Fuck mods. FUCK THEM real hard.
Back to top Go down
END Cody
Junkyard Junkie
END Cody

PostSubject: Re: [VENT] Why i hate the moderators and phred at fm.net..   [VENT] Why i hate the moderators and phred at fm.net.. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:50 am

No thanks they aren't my type. Razz
Back to top Go down
l iAlexxx l
l iAlexxx l

PostSubject: Re: [VENT] Why i hate the moderators and phred at fm.net..   [VENT] Why i hate the moderators and phred at fm.net.. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:33 am

But you and END on the other hand..... lol!
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: [VENT] Why i hate the moderators and phred at fm.net..   [VENT] Why i hate the moderators and phred at fm.net.. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:37 am

L

O

L.
Back to top Go down
Hoonmob
Junkyard Junkie
Hoonmob

PostSubject: Re: [VENT] Why i hate the moderators and phred at fm.net..   [VENT] Why i hate the moderators and phred at fm.net.. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 6:01 am

It just sucks i was hoping to be able to run FDS fm.net thread through my gamertag but it looks like i may have to do it the sneaky way!
Back to top Go down
M1KE0

PostSubject: Re: [VENT] Why i hate the moderators and phred at fm.net..   [VENT] Why i hate the moderators and phred at fm.net.. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:36 pm

Danger ZONE!!
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: [VENT] Why i hate the moderators and phred at fm.net..   [VENT] Why i hate the moderators and phred at fm.net.. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 12:10 am

Lol.

I feel you SoCal.
Back to top Go down
Hoonmob
Junkyard Junkie
Hoonmob

PostSubject: Re: [VENT] Why i hate the moderators and phred at fm.net..   [VENT] Why i hate the moderators and phred at fm.net.. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 3:42 am

this is why i love BNB, small community but full of kick ass people <3
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: [VENT] Why i hate the moderators and phred at fm.net..   [VENT] Why i hate the moderators and phred at fm.net.. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 4:34 am

Lol true that.
Back to top Go down
Hoonmob
Junkyard Junkie
Hoonmob

PostSubject: Re: [VENT] Why i hate the moderators and phred at fm.net..   [VENT] Why i hate the moderators and phred at fm.net.. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 5:33 am

BNB is like bollywood..not quite hollywood but close enough haha
Back to top Go down
XxDeLegendxX
Oil Changer

PostSubject: Re: [VENT] Why i hate the moderators and phred at fm.net..   [VENT] Why i hate the moderators and phred at fm.net.. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 1:17 pm

DRFR SoCal wrote:
this is why i love BNB, small community but full of kick ass people <3
[VENT] Why i hate the moderators and phred at fm.net.. KickAss1-lg
True that!
Back to top Go down
Hoonmob
Junkyard Junkie
Hoonmob

PostSubject: Re: [VENT] Why i hate the moderators and phred at fm.net..   [VENT] Why i hate the moderators and phred at fm.net.. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:20 pm

^^ WIN! u sir win pic of the year award!
Back to top Go down
l iAlexxx l
l iAlexxx l

PostSubject: Re: [VENT] Why i hate the moderators and phred at fm.net..   [VENT] Why i hate the moderators and phred at fm.net.. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 7:46 pm

Hahaha!
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: [VENT] Why i hate the moderators and phred at fm.net..   [VENT] Why i hate the moderators and phred at fm.net.. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 7:47 pm

#WINNING...
Back to top Go down
l iAlexxx l
l iAlexxx l

PostSubject: Re: [VENT] Why i hate the moderators and phred at fm.net..   [VENT] Why i hate the moderators and phred at fm.net.. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 11:00 pm

I just got bitched at on the forums for language. Like they follow me post to post. I blank it out to. WTF
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: [VENT] Why i hate the moderators and phred at fm.net..   [VENT] Why i hate the moderators and phred at fm.net.. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 1:18 am

LOL...

Back to top Go down
Secret
Mr. DIY
Secret

PostSubject: Re: [VENT] Why i hate the moderators and phred at fm.net..   [VENT] Why i hate the moderators and phred at fm.net.. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 3:20 am

I only ever post in the END team thread anymore. I don't give 2 shits about any of the other "kids" and "mods" there.
Back to top Go down
http://502photography.wordpress.com
Hoonmob
Junkyard Junkie
Hoonmob

PostSubject: Re: [VENT] Why i hate the moderators and phred at fm.net..   [VENT] Why i hate the moderators and phred at fm.net.. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 4:59 am

my account orginally got fucked with cuz i waz trollin the mods... i made a sig that said THIS IS MY BIG BLACK rooster...apparently one of the mods took offense to it i can imagine why Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [VENT] Why i hate the moderators and phred at fm.net..   [VENT] Why i hate the moderators and phred at fm.net.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[VENT] Why i hate the moderators and phred at fm.net..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next