Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[VENT] Why i hate the moderators and phred at fm.net..

Go down 
+13
Cougar
MosukeKodoSan
MichaelC
Falken HD
Secret
XxDeLegendxX
M1KE0
END Cody
l iAlexxx l
Skyler
DB BeeDee
Impulse
Hoonmob
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
l iAlexxx l
l iAlexxx l

[VENT] Why i hate the moderators and phred at fm.net.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [VENT] Why i hate the moderators and phred at fm.net..   [VENT] Why i hate the moderators and phred at fm.net.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 10:53 am

HAHAHAHAHAHA! See they take shit personaly. We need less sensitive mods for FM.net.

Back to top Go down
M1KE0

PostSubject: Re: [VENT] Why i hate the moderators and phred at fm.net..   [VENT] Why i hate the moderators and phred at fm.net.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 12:20 am

that or they need to make it where you dont have to go on the FM.net to get yours pics.
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: [VENT] Why i hate the moderators and phred at fm.net..   [VENT] Why i hate the moderators and phred at fm.net.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 12:09 am

Yeah pretty much all the Mods on FM.net are dbags.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/andy.madej
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: [VENT] Why i hate the moderators and phred at fm.net..   [VENT] Why i hate the moderators and phred at fm.net.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 12:23 am

l iAlexxx l wrote:
I just got bitched at on the forums for language. Like they follow me post to post. I blank it out to. WTF

ya they wont ban u, they love you too much,

but the forums are full of wannabe SoCals (i mean like they wanna be u) and all go by the regime and let moderators abuse them, well i say ABUSE THEM HARDHARDHARD Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Hoonmob
Junkyard Junkie
Hoonmob

PostSubject: Re: [VENT] Why i hate the moderators and phred at fm.net..   [VENT] Why i hate the moderators and phred at fm.net.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 7:41 am

MichaelC wrote:
l iAlexxx l wrote:
I just got bitched at on the forums for language. Like they follow me post to post. I blank it out to. WTF

ya they wont ban u, they love you too much,

but the forums are full of wannabe SoCals (i mean like they wanna be u) and all go by the regime and let moderators abuse them, well i say ABUSE THEM HARDHARDHARD Twisted Evil

haha i just speak my fucking mind fuck fm.net and all there beverly hill cop type bullshit kinda moderators and rules....im good with just playing there game this forums a legit place to just spit bullshit and have fun
Back to top Go down
http://forzadriftsociety.wordpress.com
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: [VENT] Why i hate the moderators and phred at fm.net..   [VENT] Why i hate the moderators and phred at fm.net.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 11:22 am

Kick ass people? I thought this forum was full of assholes.... Oops did I that is out loud? J/k
What I've found with forums through the years is in general the bigger and older the forum the bigger the egos of people that moderate. Anyone that's been on passion ford will know this lol
What mods need to remember is they are no better than normal users simply a different cog in the intricate machine. Also that without the average user that may or may not insult or offend them Wink they would be moderating a dead forum.... But atleast they would have ultimate power over every post... As they'd be the only ones posting haha
Back to top Go down
Cougar
BNBPD
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: [VENT] Why i hate the moderators and phred at fm.net..   [VENT] Why i hate the moderators and phred at fm.net.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 12:07 pm

Has anyone seen the GT Planet forums, they're grammar nazis.
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
BNBPD
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: [VENT] Why i hate the moderators and phred at fm.net..   [VENT] Why i hate the moderators and phred at fm.net.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 4:25 pm

^ Really might make an account for a joke and be like: Hi my Dog's got no other dog to play with.

Couldn't think of an exampler.

First person to see the mistake(s) will win a cookie.
Back to top Go down
Mooove
Mooove

PostSubject: Re: [VENT] Why i hate the moderators and phred at fm.net..   [VENT] Why i hate the moderators and phred at fm.net.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 4:56 pm

^^^ Hahahah, My dog is over their if you're dog want's to play with him...

Wait, I'm a mod... Am I allowed to do this??? Who are you???

Who am i??
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Mr. DIY
Spaz

PostSubject: Re: [VENT] Why i hate the moderators and phred at fm.net..   [VENT] Why i hate the moderators and phred at fm.net.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 6:09 pm

Mooove wrote:
^^^ Hahahah, My dog is over their if you're dog want's to play with him...

Wait, I'm a mod... Am I allowed to do this??? Who are you???

Who am i??

Laughing

Look I'm laughing about it.
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: [VENT] Why i hate the moderators and phred at fm.net..   [VENT] Why i hate the moderators and phred at fm.net.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 10:00 pm

TSM BeeDee wrote:
^ Really might make an account for a joke and be like: Hi my Dog's got no other dog to play with.

Couldn't think of an exampler.

First person to see the mistake(s) will win a cookie.
dogs' and get retro to deliever that cookie ASAP
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
BNBPD
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: [VENT] Why i hate the moderators and phred at fm.net..   [VENT] Why i hate the moderators and phred at fm.net.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 11:18 pm

Cookie is in the mail lets just hope retro doesn't eat it eh ?
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Junkyard Junkie
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: [VENT] Why i hate the moderators and phred at fm.net..   [VENT] Why i hate the moderators and phred at fm.net.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 3:01 am

we gotta watch that guy
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: [VENT] Why i hate the moderators and phred at fm.net..   [VENT] Why i hate the moderators and phred at fm.net.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 10:03 pm

Just checked the FMnet pages as i cant understand why i'm still under moderation?
apparently i only have 19 posts?! WTF so mods have been ignoring posts that 'need moderation' and have been out deleting others! how the hell am i ever suposed to get a post count high enough to be considered a member if my posts are ignored before theyre even added to threads? Its BS
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Founder
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: [VENT] Why i hate the moderators and phred at fm.net..   [VENT] Why i hate the moderators and phred at fm.net.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 10:12 pm

Contact Phred or one of the moderators im sure they will look over your case and add you as a full member.
Back to top Go down
http://slydelife.wordpress.com
addiem0nster
Junkyard Junkie
addiem0nster

PostSubject: Re: [VENT] Why i hate the moderators and phred at fm.net..   [VENT] Why i hate the moderators and phred at fm.net.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 10:18 pm

Yeah, I tried posting a few pictures, and all my posts needed moderation. I've never been an offender, and I've posted maybe 8 times total. Seems they like to make work for themselves. You're better off here, mate. No chance of pissing them off and getting banned from the Forza servers.
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: [VENT] Why i hate the moderators and phred at fm.net..   [VENT] Why i hate the moderators and phred at fm.net.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 10:18 pm

whats the point, i've posted 5 or 6 cars in show your horizon drift thread and guess what?! no posts, then theres the FM4 drift cars and i only have one post?? with massive pics which i edited 2 months ago when i first posted it and saw the size.
looking at the post list there must be 30+ posts that were not added to threads
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [VENT] Why i hate the moderators and phred at fm.net..   [VENT] Why i hate the moderators and phred at fm.net.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[VENT] Why i hate the moderators and phred at fm.net..
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2