Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!

Go down 
+17
DIS Radical
DIS M0LICI0US
schmitty4491
Conan
Sidewinder
Falken HD
ONI Synyster
AC x Stunner
ratR0
Document_One
MosukeKodoSan
Volkswagen Yo
Drags
Cougar
TXSCHMIDT
DIS OldManTiger
Impulse
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

ONE or PS4?
Xbox ONE
Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 5 I_vote_lcap55%Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 55% [ 17 ]
PS4
Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 5 I_vote_lcap19%Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
Both
Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 5 I_vote_lcap16%Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 5 ]
Neither
Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 5 I_vote_lcap10%Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 31

AuthorMessage
DIS OldManTiger
DIS OldManTiger

Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 6:50 pm

Volk, my dude, you have won the internets today with that post. Everyone should read that shit, it's a game changer for all of the people who were ready to burn Microsoft at the stake. A lot of good information there, but the below passage is entirely new to me and epic!

"XBOX ONE- A GAME OF CIRCLES

Now onto the other things. As some of us know, you will be able to have a "circle" of friends, 10 people to be exact, that will be able to access your game library from anywhere (in the same region, I'm assuming..still not clear about this) at anytime (as long as you or someone else in your circle isn't playing it). This is of course how things work now, two of your friends can't play the game at the same time from one disc on two separate consoles.

This is a feature that is absolutely wonderful, but the people raging about it had not heard about it before.

"Give your family access to your entire games library anytime, anywhere: Xbox One will enable new forms of access for families. Up to ten members of your family can log in and play from your shared games library on any Xbox One. Just like today, a family member can play your copy of Forza Motorsport at a friend’s house. Only now, they will see not just Forza, but all of your shared games. You can always play your games, and any one of your family members can be playing from your shared library at a given time."

I absolutely love this feature. For example, my cousin is 200 miles away when he's away to college and I've let him borrow LA Noire and Dead Rising. I've yet to receive those games from him. With this feature, we don't have to be close in order for him to borrow any of my games! It's crazy as to how so many people dismissed this feature because it's a big jump forward in digital technology. No longer will my friends or family have to be close to me in order for them borrow one of my games.

Important Update: New information has risen relating to this feature. You +1 friend from your circle can play the same game at the same time. Others can still play from your other library selection."
Back to top Go down
http://www.disdrifting.com
TXSCHMIDT
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 8:08 pm

+10000000000000000
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 8:27 pm

Okay, M$ is stepping it up a bit.

Wow, that's awesome. One gold subscription per xbox. No more having 2 accounts and having to buy a subscription for each account. Dayum, okay M$. Thumbs up on that one.

I also like how you can turn Kinect off. I'm still making/buying some type of cover to go over that lens though, if I decide to get the new box that is lol.
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 8:57 pm

I'm not sure changer is fair, leveller seems more apt bud (considering I was wrong to say the same for ps4 feature I'm aware of the irony lol)

At first glance its an epic idea, then after a rethink a good one but much of a necessity. 
True it's a great addition and slightly further than ms needed to go to fix one problem with their game 'ownership' system. 
The final update in your post Tig is the main thing they needed to do, with the system as so far understood by the press etc there would be one fatal flaw that would stop any parent with multiple children even considering the xb1. 
The games are linked to the owners GT and as such any sibling wanting to play would have to buy a second copy to play or even play co op (hence the you +1 member of your circle)

Yes it's a great idea, yes it's further than ms NEEDED to go (just making any GT registered to the same xb1 able to play games 'owned' by another GT that originates from that xb1) and yes it's somewhat makes up for the reasons some folk think ms is the anti Christ (which is stupid in its self as he anti Christ is ANYONE that does not believe in JC.... It's true! And the explanation is in black and white in the new testament)

We can be 99% sure that games will be region coded like the console its self, so I won't be begging you to play your copy of forza lol but that makes no odds really when you look at how its designed. 

It doesn't completely rest the minds of folks like me that have owned 40 odd 360 games (only recently got rid of most of them for storage reasons) roughly 10-15 of which were 'pre-loved' but its a damn good step forward from the perceived issues of xb1 game 'ownership'
So much so it makes you wonder why it wasn't touted as a major feature before everyone started sucking sonys dick?
It would then seems reasonable to hypothesize it to be a reaction to the poor press, while that may leave a bad taste in some folks mouths.... I say lets bully MS and Sony in the hopes for more great features!
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 9:02 pm

And impulse the ability to switch of the all seeing eye of doom (to much!?)
Is a massive plus, I for one was worried it would throw up an E.x.x. Code (as MS assures everyone there will be no more rrod) if unplugged. 
But you may have yourself a blooming eBay business if you design and sell stylish kinect covers lol
Back to top Go down
Sidewinder
Mr. DIY
Sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 9:04 pm

Amen to the cover Impulse! Volk, my good man, you deserve an F'in medal of honor for that find. FREE COOKIES FOR LIFE!!!
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 9:16 pm

Lol Mosuke and Winder.

At least now we have some sort of idea for how MS is really gonna operate.
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 9:19 pm

Why they couldn't be as upfront as Sony is still a quandary though lol
Back to top Go down
Volkswagen Yo
Mr. DIY
Volkswagen Yo

PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 9:31 pm

Sidewinder wrote:
Amen to the cover Impulse! Volk, my good man, you deserve an F'in medal of honor for that find. FREE COOKIES FOR LIFE!!!

Only if I can have cookies wit yo gurl... haha

and Mosuke, it's because this guy sucks at talking

Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 5 Mattrick_print
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 9:33 pm

Nah he's very direct.....
No Internetz? Keep 360! Hahaha
Back to top Go down
Sidewinder
Mr. DIY
Sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 10:15 pm

"Hey, it's mista steel-yo-gurl" lol
Hate that song! As for cookies and my girl, I say NO! lol
Back to top Go down
DIS M0LICI0US
Mr. DIY
DIS M0LICI0US

PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 11:34 pm

I smell a lot of Sony penis in this thread
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 11:37 pm

And I smell an ms fanboy Razz j/k
Back to top Go down
Sidewinder
Mr. DIY
Sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 11:54 pm

@Volk - Here is a better picture of her. Smile
Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 5 9046474776_ee54711bfd_o
Back to top Go down
Volkswagen Yo
Mr. DIY
Volkswagen Yo

PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 12:16 am

She'll break up with you when I come to Irwindale... Just saying
Back to top Go down
Sidewinder
Mr. DIY
Sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 12:31 am

uhh no. You have barbie. Barbie has you.
I have Krystin and she has me.
That is how it will stay. lol
Back to top Go down
Volkswagen Yo
Mr. DIY
Volkswagen Yo

PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 12:52 am

No...I have barbie and Krystin
You have no one. haha.
Back to top Go down
Sidewinder
Mr. DIY
Sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 1:32 am

You wish.
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 1:44 am

Off topic...
Back to top Go down
Sidewinder
Mr. DIY
Sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 1:57 am

It is in "off topic." lol
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 2:12 am

HAHAHAHAHA SO FUNNY.

Lol...
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
BNBPD
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 2:47 am

Lol, Barbie.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/andy.madej
Document_One
Oil Changer
Document_One

PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Tells you everything you need to know lol.
Back to top Go down
Sidewinder
Mr. DIY
Sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 am

Same link posted everywhere....lol
Back to top Go down
Sidewinder
Mr. DIY
Sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 10:48 am

Better:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next