Built Not Bought
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport Roleplay Server Est 2011

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!

Go down 
+17
DIS Radical
DIS M0LICI0US
schmitty4491
Conan
Sidewinder
Falken HD
ONI Synyster
AC x Stunner
ratR0
Document_One
MosukeKodoSan
Volkswagen Yo
Drags
Cougar
TXSCHMIDT
DIS OldManTiger
Impulse
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

ONE or PS4?
Xbox ONE
Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap55%Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 55% [ 17 ]
PS4
Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap19%Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
Both
Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap16%Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 5 ]
Neither
Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap10%Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 31

AuthorMessage
Volkswagen Yo
Mr. DIY
Volkswagen Yo

Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 8:58 pm

Impulse wrote:
Okay, but what about people who aren't on Steam? Not EVERYBODY has that kind of money and time Volk. :/

Most of the time it's cheaper than gamestop. I bought Grid 2 pre order for $45 and that came with Grid 1 and all the DLC, Dirt deal included Dirt 2,3 and showdown for $15, and the NFS:Shift deal was Shift 1 and 2 for $10.... So you were talking about money?
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 9:07 pm

Keyword: MOST of the time. Smile

Uh...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 9:16 pm

Tig, you can play the game you are currently downloading
and its streaming to friends via psn too

from what i've seen the ps4 has more substance in the sony demo's
it's moved further forward in areas that M$ havent
still on the fence either way but GT stands toe to toe with Forza imho and that will be on the ps4 at some point
then there's the number of launch titles

i'm 51/49 in favor of ps4... oh and its £70 cheaper Laughing
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 10:02 pm

FM5 Q&A with Dan Greenawalt. Starts in 30:

Back to top Go down
Document_One
Oil Changer
Document_One

PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 10:17 pm

Neither because im going PC Very Happy there goes 1,900$ out of my wallet Sad
Back to top Go down
Volkswagen Yo
Mr. DIY
Volkswagen Yo

PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 10:21 pm

MosukeKodoSan wrote:
and its streaming to friends via psn too

from what i've seen the ps4 has more substance in the sony demo's
it's moved further forward in areas that M$ havent

Xbox does the same

What have they done? I just want to know... Everyone is **** riding Sony right now and I really can't figure it out. Always online and used games don't phase me. Everything Sony does software wise, Xbox is always about 3 or 4 steps ahead considering it's a software based company. PS3 software was garbage, PS2 was nothing really. Sony is going to have to come out with something huge for me to want it, because the more I think about it, the more I really want the Xbox One. Better exclusives, better software (interface looks better, doesn't seem cramped up, like we saw on the PS4) and from what I can tell, the features (in game dlc and companies working with and for them) seem like a much better deal than the PS4. For the price of not having used games, Xbox is killing it in my book. I don't care about the $100, I feel like it's totally worth it.
Back to top Go down
Document_One
Oil Changer
Document_One

PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 10:22 pm

Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 2 6610
Back to top Go down
Document_One
Oil Changer
Document_One

PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 10:25 pm

Every game developer is riding Sony because it will be easier to develop games for it. Xbox is losing allot of its exclusives just because of that and the PS4 looks like it has better stats compared to XBOX ONE
Back to top Go down
Volkswagen Yo
Mr. DIY
Volkswagen Yo

PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 10:48 pm

Oh really?

EA, with ignite being soley on Xbox one and BF4 getting DLC early.... Yeah, I don't see where you're coming from.

Also in your little photo up there, PS+, $60, is required to play online games, just before you go around yelling about saying it's free online play........ nope.
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Event Organizer
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:12 am

it is true that you wont need a PS gold account (or whatever) for using just the netflix feature though.

im not getting either. ill get a cheap PS3 finally.
Back to top Go down
Volkswagen Yo
Mr. DIY
Volkswagen Yo

PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 2:36 am

Meh, I only play online games anywho... haha
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 2:44 am

MosukeKodoSan wrote:

Yeah, I know what you meant, lol. And as I said, that was confirmed on the Xbox One.
Back to top Go down
http://www.disdrifting.com
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 7:57 am

Lol the xb1 specs I've seen have just been fluff so far but I couldn't get much to load on the e3 expo (too many fanboys trying to watch it j/k)

Saying the xb1 is still ahead of the ps4 is not a quantifiable statement, how is it better?
Like I said with the info I've seen they are very closely matched with Sony just ahead

As for dlc exclusives, come on Volk. Will the fact one system gets an add on 2 weeks before the other really be a consideration when buying one? Ps is so far from announcements getting more 'exclusive' dlc but really idc

After all the shit with the current gens rrod and ylod etc I'm just trying to keep objective over both..... Then decide which I will be getting.... First lol
Back to top Go down
TXSCHMIDT
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 2:07 pm

Volkswagen Yo wrote:
Oh really?

EA, with ignite being soley on Xbox one and BF4 getting DLC early.... Yeah, I don't see where you're coming from.

Also in your little photo up there, PS+, $60, is required to play online games, just before you go around yelling about saying it's free online play........ nope.
 Volk, have you seen the BF4 video? It's freaking amazing!
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 2:20 pm

MosukeKodoSan wrote:
Lol the xb1 specs I've seen have just been fluff so far....

That honestly made me laugh out loud, haha. The specs aren't mythical my man, they're factual.

Optical DriveBlu-Ray/DVD [1]
Game DVRYes [2]
RAM8GB DDR3 [3]
CPU8 Core Microsoft custom CPU [4]
Storage500 GB Hard Drive [5]
Second ScreenSmartGlass [6]
Cloud StorageYes [7]
Used Game FeeNo [11]
Backwards CompatibilityNone [12]
Cross Game ChatSkype [13]
Motion ControlKinect 2
Voice CommandsYes [14]
Subscription ServiceXbox Live [15]
USBUSB 3.0 [16]
Live StreamingYes
Reputation PreservationAchievements will be ported [17]
Web ConnectionGigabit Ethernet, WiFi [18]
BlueToothBluetooth 2.1 (EDR) [19]
A/V HookupsHDMI input and output (4K support), Optical output [20]
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 2:29 pm

The Xbox One is built to communicate with servers in the cloud to increase the computational potential of the system. Boyd continued "[As a developer] I can start doing things like shifting latency insensitive things to the cloud. You may have a limited number of transistors in your house, but you have an unlimited number of transistors in the cloud" As bandwidth improves, there is potential for actual game computations to be off-loaded to servers in the cloud, essentially allowing the Xbox One to become more powerful over time as more and more transistors are connected to Microsoft's cloud infrastructure.
Back to top Go down
TXSCHMIDT
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 2:34 pm

Damn tiger, you're kind of sexy when you talk smart! lol
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mr. DIY
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 2:45 pm

I'm after a PC now. Can play every game I've ever wanted but not forza Sad
Back to top Go down
TXSCHMIDT
Mr. DIY

PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 2:56 pm

I just saw that F1 (open wheel) cars are going to be in FM5. Sweet.....

Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 2 E1986649-802d-4835-aa4e-43ba989e1c8e.jpg?n=2013_Chevrolet_Andretti_Autosport_Dallara_DW12
Back to top Go down
Volkswagen Yo
Mr. DIY
Volkswagen Yo

PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 3:35 pm

MosukeKodoSan wrote:
As for dlc exclusives, come on Volk. Will the fact one system gets an add on 2 weeks before the other really be a consideration when buying one? Ps is so far from announcements getting more 'exclusive' dlc but really idc

One, Call of Duty DLC exclusives have been at least a month (maybe more) and now with BF4 jumping on and FIFA (huge outside of the states), I think the Dev's are all over this one. Also with no used games, the dev's get the money for every copy sold no matter where and that's another reason why the Used Games thing is kinda bogus, but I think the Xbox One will be where the games are going to be best. The PS4 has always been wonky software wise and it's just not as dev friendly.... 

TXSCHMIT wrote:
Volk, have you seen the BF4 video? It's freaking amazing!

Looks like an upgraded BF3. I may buy it now the maps won't be a wasteland...... Campingfield 3 on the 360 was awful.
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 8:07 pm

Everyone well aware of hardware specs tiger. I meant the features that I've seen in press releases was extremely vague. 

And you know what, I fucking give up. Instead of listening to a word I've said about them being on a par with each other, slight lead for the ps4, all I seem to have had in reply is fanboy shit.
Back to top Go down
MosukeKodoSan
Junkyard Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 9:25 pm

And tiger according to those specs the CPU is an ms unit. I'm sure AMD won't mind you saying that 
The spec sheets of the 2 systems are damn near identical bar the gddr5 the ps4 is running for memory and that includes the AMD jaguar APU
Back to top Go down
Impulse
BNB Aficionado
Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 11:12 pm

Hahahahahahahaha!

Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 11:17 pm

I'm not fanboying you bro. I was just letting you know some of the things you said xbox didn't do, such as stream and play games as you download them, it actually does. As I read your statements though, you seem determined to be anti-xbox rather than impartial or looking to garner knowledge. But hey, that's just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
ONI Synyster
Mr. DIY
ONI Synyster

PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 12:28 am

Ill get a PS4 because i dont want to pay 450 quid for a playable CCTV camera. 

Forza 5 looks like a shiny version of FM4. 

GT6 has had a major overhaul for the better. So ill wait till that comes out on PS4.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!   Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xbox ONE vs PS4: Microsoft REVERSES two policies! Video Inside!
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next